LED Vehicle Breakdown Emergency Lights – 3 Light Kit
Safeglow Emergency Lights are designed and developed by Safeglow and are new to the Australian market. Our Vehicle Emergency Lights come in a 3-light Pack and feature the latest LED technology in a durable, silicone housing. The lights have four push-button modes: Off, Slow Flash, Fast Flash and Steady Glow. The lights are very bright and can be seen at a distance of over 300 metres (1,000 feet), providing piece of mind if your car breaks down. Each light uses 1 replaceable CR2032 Battery (included). The lights include two metal clips (to clip the light-cord over your rear car window), two keyrings (to loop the cord over any fixed object), a carry bag and a carabiner belt clip. It’s amazing – A CAR EMERGENCY KIT IN A BAG. Handy to store in your glovebox, boot or backpack.
Emergency uses for Safeglow LED Lights:
- If your car breaks down at night, or you are changing a car tyre on the side of the road, just hang the lights outside your rear car window to vastly improve YOUR SAFETY & VISIBILITY in the dark.
- If you need to leave your car beside the roadway overnight, just hang the lights over the rear window and your car battery will not go flat from using your indicator lights; Safeglow Emergency Lights have their own power source.
- If you get lost in the outback or have a car accident, hang the lights over your car roof to be seen by emergency services when they are searching for you. Ideal protection for off-road enthusiasts or campers.
- Keep a kit in your backpack when hiking in case you get lost at night or need emergency assistance.
Safeglow LED Emergency Lights are priced at $18.95 for a 3-Light Kit and $34.90 for two Kits (Less your 30% ‘Health Crisis’ Discount on checkout). They’re a thoughtful & affordable gift idea for any car driver or hiker. Special Offer: 1 LED Slap Band valued at $11.95 is included FREE with purchase, valid until 31st March 2021. *Limit of 1 Gift per Order. Refer to instructions on Checkout to claim your Gift.
- See our Button Battery Safety Tips below